The 4th of July this year was super fun for me! I got to skip down memory lane....so to speak.
Let me explain...
When I was younger my family and I used to go to my aunt and uncle's house in Oakley, hang out with all the cousins and other relatives, and then go to the 4th of July Oakley Rodeo. Way fun!!! But through the years we haven't be able to make it because of conflicting events (a.k.a...work) or other things. But this year my whole family went down to visit.
It was so fun to see the family and to listen to my dad's stories of when he and his cousin were younger...
Then we went to the Oakley Rodeo! I LOVE rodeos! They are so fun to watch. I love bare back and bull riding events...It's very thrilling...sometimes though the cowboys get injured, which I feel way bad for them.
This is one of the flag riders....

Then after the rodeo....

Yay for fireworks!!!
...and an awesome 4th of July...
No comments:
Post a Comment