Tuesday, July 14, 2009

::i've decided::

I love music a lot. Sometimes it just seems like one certain song goes with one certain day. Whether it's happy or sad, or you've had your heart broken, or it's time to sing along at the top of your lungs. There seems to be a song for everything.

Some of you may have heard the music that comes from my blog's website. I really love all these songs...BUT...it's time for a change. What I really want to do is if I find that I have a particular song that I feel pertains to a particular day is to post it on my blog for you all to listen to, comment on, and share some of your favorite songs so that I can add them to my music library.

So I've decided to do it! :)

For now I will just post the songs that I have had up on my blog for the last few months, and my playlist will be disappearing in a few days and replaced with other ones in my blog posts.

  • Unbeautiful - Lesley Roy
  • So Close - Jon McLaughlin
  • Lucky - Jason Mraz & Colbie Caillat
  • Heroes & Thieves - Vanessa Carlton
  • Rain - Patty Griffin
  • Paint It Black - Vanessa Carlton
  • The Long Goodbye - Brooks & Dunn
  • Heavy - Holly Brook

Anyone have a good song for me?