Monday, June 29, 2009

::accidents happened::

Oh my! This was not a good weekend for cars.

On Friday I was driving home to Sandy and on I-15 and the guy two cars in front of me hit his breaks and caught the girl in front of me off guard and she hit him and full speed before she hit her brakes. The sudden stop surprised me and I slammed on my brakes too fast and skidded into the car in front of me.

Don't worry, everyone was fine.

I may have cried.

Then I called Jake to tell him about the accident and he wanted to come down and be with me. What a sweetheart!

AND...on his way to see me his car BURST INTO FLAMES!!! The people that helped him had to bring over a fire extinguisher.

BUT...he still came down to see me. How many people would do that after their car exploded? My bet is that there are very few people...He is awesome.

Really wasn't a good weekend for our cars though...

4 comments:

Cody said...

Wow. This is going to make for a really funny story someday but it kinda sucks right now. I am glad you two are ok though.

Kelsha said...

Whoa dude thats intense. I hope you are all ok! But, I am with Cody on this one it will make for a great story ;)

Chess said...

I'm so sorry to hear about your car. (I know how that is.) But the important thing is that you're safe! :)

Trevin and Kalisha said...

Krista, I'm so glad that you found my blog because now I can read yours too! It's so fun to catch up with old friends again. I'm sorry about your car :( Accidents like that can really freak you out, so I hope you're feeling better. I'll be sure to check back often :)