Friday, April 10, 2009

::book it::

Sometimes I think I like reading too much. If I am reading a really good book I will always stay up until 3 or 4 in the morning, because I just have to know what happens.

Such was the case last night...and the night before. I just have to know if the main character makes it through their particular challenge. I should wait until the next day. It's not like the outcome will change. Except there is a feeling of fulfillment that I get after I read the last paragraph of a really good book. And it is very nice to drift off to sleep with that feeling of fulfillment.

I love reading.

My favorite books:

The Agony and the Ecstacy, Irving Stone
Tess of the D'Urbervilles, Thoman Hardy
Visions of Ransom Lake, Marcia Lynn McClure
Return to Red Castle, Dorothy Keddington
The Count of Monte Cristo, Alexandre Dumas
The Host, Stephenie Meyer
The Lovely Bones, Alice Sebold
The Nanny Diaries, Emma McLaughlin & Nicola Kraus

No comments: