haha I would love to buy a mac, if only I could afford one. But it's my jump drive. I can't get any of the data off it. The computer says it is unreadable.
And for Jalene I don't know where we're supposed to live yet...I hope we find out soon!
Hey krista, I don't know if you've figured anything out with your USB. If you haven't, go to the IT Building (JQL Building) on Campus. Seriously, if it is fixable, they can fix it.
4 comments:
Just quit school.
Just kidding. :)
Hey do you know where we are supposed to live yet??
As in the hardware on your cpu or a jump drive? If it's the latter, buy a new one. For the former, buy a mac. :)
haha I would love to buy a mac, if only I could afford one. But it's my jump drive. I can't get any of the data off it. The computer says it is unreadable.
And for Jalene I don't know where we're supposed to live yet...I hope we find out soon!
Hey krista,
I don't know if you've figured anything out with your USB. If you haven't, go to the IT Building (JQL Building) on Campus. Seriously, if it is fixable, they can fix it.
Post a Comment