- 15 credits in school
- Learn how to build websites
- Design websites
- Learn all the programs that I didn't know I had to learn...til yesterday
- Build an online portfolio...This one actually sounds kinda fun
- Find an internship for this semester
- Work at JC Penney
- Find an internship for summer
- Figure out where I am going to live this summer...This mostly depends on where my internship is...
- Figure out where I am going to live next year
And here the things I have done so far:
- Applied for the Student Health and Wellness Center internship
- Inquired about a Student Editing position for the English Department newsletter
- Finished Lesson 01 of Dreamweaver...I now know how to create some pages on the web...
And that's about it...oh yeah and work at JC Penney but that one is kinda implied since it's my 'real' job.
Anyway I'm a little stressed but I think it will be good over all...at least that's what I keep telling myself. Hopefully I haven't bit off more then I can chew...so to speak...
:)
1 comment:
Geez, finally you post a new post...
And I have a book on CSS and PHP if you would like to take a gander.
And don't stress. Lest we forget, Alanis Morissette recommends that we bite off more than we can chew! :)
Post a Comment