Sunday, January 18, 2009

::interview results::

On Friday I went to an interview at the Student Wellness Center.  The interview was for an internship to updating their website.  I didn't think I would get the internship because I applied last minute and I threw together a small portfolio for their review.  I also don't have a lot of experience with the Dream weaver CS3 program, but I figured the interview would be good practice.

Then they called me for an interview, which I was kinda nervous for...I guess because I didn't really know what to expect.  When I went in they said that they were really impressed with the examples I had given them and then they told me that I got the internship!  And they want me to design their pamphlets and re-design their page in the Utah State University calendar.  

I'm way excited!!!  I think this will be really good for my portfolio.  Taking this internship means that I had to drop a class and so my graduation will be pushed back until Spring '10...but I think it will be way worth it!!!

4 comments:

Chess said...

Krista! Congratulations! That's so awesome. :)

kristin brown said...

That is so great! Good luck! :)

Clarissa Earl said...

That is awesome Krista! You're going to have lots of fun doing that. Way to go:-)

Jalene said...

Congrats!! That is super cool, Krista!