Wednesday, January 28, 2009

::the dating game::

Okay, so from the title of this I'm sure all of you are thinking that I am going to write about the "dating" dating game. But I'm not. So if you are not interested anymore, please stop reading.

What I'm going to talk about is "The Dating Game" event put on by the Utah State Wellness Center. I am making some flyers and things for it, the theme is 70s game show. I've come up with a somewhat messy logo that I would love some feedback on. And also if you have any ideas on how I could make a flyer that you all would be interested in that would be great!

Here it is:

Let me know what you think.

Oh and for those of you who are interested in attendence. The event will be on February, 11 2009 at 11:00 A.M. Location is, apparently TBA. So I will update soon!

...or you could just look at the flyer when it comes out!

:)

3 comments:

Chess said...

The logo looks really cool. The only part that I think could be better would be making the True Aggie part a little more conspicuous. It's kind of hard to see and read. But everything else looks really snazzy! :)

krista said...

Hey thanks! I know I was thinking about that too. I will definitely work on it.

kristin brown said...

I really like it! Way cute. :)