Thursday, December 11, 2008

::done...and the portfolio nightmare::

Basically I feel like this...
Wahoo! I am finally done with everything! I just turned my portfolio in and had my last test! However, I don't think I've fully realized this yet because I keep thinking to myself, "What do I need to study now?" I'm not used to not having something I need to do.

Hopefully, I will stop thinking this wretched thought by the end of this week! YAY!!!

I have to say that my portfolio is what I spent the most time on. First of all because it was 40% of my final grade, and second of all I think it will be really nice to have as I start applying for jobs in the next year.

I had bought nice, thick paper to print my portfolio on and I'm pretty sure I was annoying the lab techs. I was basically their worst nightmare. This is because about every two minutes or so I would run up to the desk and say something like, "Excuse me, I need to print 25 pages on this paper in color," and then hand them my nice, thick paper or "I'm sorry, I need 4 more pages of (insert portfolio item here) in color and black and white...on this paper that I bought," and then hand them my nice, thick paper. This is why I'm pretty sure I annoyed them...even though they very nicely assured me that I wasn't and to stop saying I'm sorry. That's just part of their job.

SO, I would like to publicly thank those lab techs for helping print my thousands of color prints on my nice, thick paper. Thank you!

2 comments:

Chess said...

I love that you said "nice, thick paper" with every sentence. ;)

Leon said...

Yay for jumping in relief and excitement! :)