Monday, May 31, 2010

::restroom adventure::

So I went to the employee restroom yesterday at work to...well you know, and the first two stalls were taken. I then went into the third stall. All was well and good until one of the other girls flushed, came out of her stall....and then promptly walked out of the restroom! PEOPLE! Notice anything missing?

YES!?

If you said she didn't wash her hands you are right!

And then girl #2 walks out of her stall...and then SHE walked promptly out of the restroom! NO FLUSH and no washing of the hands! I am ashamed to say that these are my co-workers. I was completely disgusted and vigouresly washed my hands, and then kept washing my hands throughout the day.

Moral of the story. Please wash your hands. Someone is always watching.

4 comments:

Cody said...

Gross.....

Spratt said...

Looks like you'd better stock up on hand sanitizer and those sanitizing wipe thingys for phones and keyboards and such.

Chess said...

Ewwwwww! WHERE do you work?!

krista said...

I work at the mall...NOT a food place in the mall. Thank goodness.