Tuesday, May 11, 2010

::back to the slc::

Well everyone, graduation has come and gone. I still can't believe that it's over. I am now living back in Salt Lake City. So far it's been great! Mother's Day was happy, I made my mom a little video of pictures of when we were all little until now. I am so grateful for my mom!

Then last night I went to the Jazz game with my grandpa, who happens to have awesome seats.
Unfortunately the Jazz choked, but it was still pretty awesome to be there.

I have to say it's kind of overwhelming to be home. I mean before I would come home for a visit, but there was always that option of going back to my apartment in Logan whenever I wanted to leave. Not that I necessarily wanted to...but it was nice to have the option.


Now? No more Logan option. Which is weird.


So now I guess I will see how this Salt Lake/living with the parents thing pans out.

3 comments:

Chess said...

Wow. The only thing that gets me through a summer is knowing that I can leave for Logan at the end of it. Hahahaha!

Michelle said...

Good luck! I miss you, friend :)

brittany michelle said...

i hope it goes well. i almost lived with my parents this summer in wyoming. i'm glad i found somewhere in utah to stay.