Wednesday, September 15, 2010

::phases::

I don't know if anyone really noticed but I decided to take a brief hiatus from my blogging life. Just wanted to try something a bit different is all. But now I am back and I don't plan on taking anymore hiatuses...hiatusi...anyways...

My birthday was last month and I've thought a lot about what this last year has covered. Want to see? Okay...
August: Went to St. George with the fam to see Footloose, loved it! This was also the phase when my hair was halfway down my back.

September: Last year in Logan. Luckily I had the best roommates ever!

October: The phase where I partied at the Howl and carved pumpkins.

November: Nothing happened...

December: My first business trip! I went to San Francisco and it was awesome.


January: The phase where I KNEW once again that the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers was the best show on television. I knew once before...a long time ago. It was nice to be reminded.


February: The I bought an ipod phase...best decision...of my life probably.


March: The phase where I decided to hike 10 miles into the Grand Canyon on Spring Break...for fun...and it actually ended up being TOTALLY AWESOME! I would do it again in a heart beat...anyone want to go?
April: The running phase...and I ran my first 5k, thank you aerobic teacher/nazi...

May: Goodbye Logan phase....

...because of Graduation, baby! YAY!

accompanied by the my hair should be shorter than my shoulders, please phase....

...this was my hair before that phase...

...but don't worry I like my hair short too.

June: Flo-Rida! I swam with dolphins, hung out with the fam, played in the sun, and of course, hit up the Disney World. That post is coming soon.

July: The phase where I didn't blog...or really do anything...except look for a job...


and we are back to August: Finally got up on the wakeboard...next summer...figure out how to stay up on the wakeboard...

Well that was year 21 for me. Pretty good year if I say so myself. They really should make a movie about my life...haha jk everyone would walk out in the first 5 minutes of pure boredom.

Year 22...

I am ready for you.

1 comment:

Michelle said...

That was fabulous :) I've missed your blogging (and you of course). Hope everything is fabulous!