Friday, April 23, 2010

::realization::


I have TWO weeks left in Logan. Then I will be leaving...possibly, forever. Whoa! That is pretty much awesome, right?

Well kind of. I am going to miss school a lot! I know that sounds weird, but I really like going to classes and doing homework, well at least the homework for my major.

And now I have to go out into the world and find a marketing/web/writing/design job. I'm really excited and then at the same time...not.

Does that make sense?

I think the only reason I'm not is because I keep hearing about how bad the economy is.

Maybe I will be coming back...Who knows! I can go pretty much anywhere after May 8th. WOOT!!!

2 comments:

Chess said...

Congratulations! You are almost officially a grown-up! You will have to keep us all updated on how that is. Haha! ;-)

Nicole said...

Congrats Krista!! That's awesome!