Tuesday, April 20, 2010

::i did it::

Last Tuesday this was me...(The turtle not the bunny)...


I ran a 5k...I went so slow. But I ran the entire time and I finished. AND I'm just going to say it...I really am so proud of myself!

And I decided something. Here it is...

I, Krista Park, am going to run a half marathon...

And not just any half marathon, the DISNEY half marathon...

Here is the map...

It's in September so I have a little time to train.

So let the training begin!!!

5 comments:

Clarissa Earl said...

Way to go Krista! I'm like a proud mama :-)

brittany michelle said...

krista that is the most amazing half-marathon i have ever heard of! way to go for the gold!

Michelle said...

I'm so excited for you, Krista! That will be so awesome.

Chess said...

That is so awesome!! I love it! And if you must run.... what better place to do it than the happiest place on earth? :-)

Amie said...

I was totally going to run that one too! Run it, and tell me how it goes! Good job!