I love this face wash:

It is definitely my favorite. When I wash my face with this cleanser my face feels cool and relaxed. I would say that it is as close to nirvana as I am ever going to get.
But the last few months I have been forced to use another product because I literally could not find this one anywhere. Seriously, I looked everywhere. Walmart, Target, Walgreens, Smith's, Lee's, the list goes on and on. (Don't judge, this is my face we are talking about.)
However, today when I went to Walmart I dejectedly went to the make-up section to look for it one last time before I gave up forever.
...and...
it was finally there! I bought three just in case this tragedy happens again. I am so excited. I think I will go use it now.
2 comments:
I need to buy a new facewash soon, so maybe I will try this one! Thanks!
Haha, Krista, your blog has the power to make my day :)
Post a Comment