
VS.

Lindsay Lohan has filed a multi-million dollar lawsuit over this e*trade commercial for "allegedly using her name and parodying her life for profit."
Lindsay Lohan believes that her first name is just as recognizable as other single-word stars like Madonna, Rihanna, and Cher.
Honey, I got news for you...
1. There's more than one girl named Lindsay out there. Pretty sure I don't think of you when the name is mentioned...and neither do they.
2. Stop with the dramatics, everyone already thinks you are lame, no need to reinforce fact.
3. When you have won 3 American Music Awards and 3 Grammy Awards, then maybe I'll consider you in the same group as Madonna and Cher, not to mention Rihanna. Of course, I'll also be expecting pigs to fly and people to be living in Jupiter's storm....
4. Freaky Friday was good...but not that good.
5. I don't think you are quite as big of a deal as you seem think you are.
Just some thoughts...
1 comment:
What's that old song? "You're so vain...you probably think this song is about you..."
Post a Comment