Friday, October 30, 2009

::very exciting!::

So Jules tagged me with this here 'Kreative Blogger' award (shown above). I'm pretty flattered to say the least.

I always feel a thrill when I realize people I don't know actually care what I have to say and read my blog.

Exciting! Anyways...

What does this entail you ask? Well we must list 7 unknown traits about myself, and then pass the award along to 7 of you. Fun, huh? I thought so too! :) Here we go.

1. I secretly adore many little kid cartoons. Not all, mind you, I am very selective about the ones I watch.


2. One of them is Foster's Home for Imaginary Friends. LOVE THAT SHOW!!!


3. I am a closet shopaholic. No joke!...Moving on...


4. I have very few friends I trust with my deep, dark, secrets.


5. I have a secret desire to go sky diving. I don't know if I'll ever do it, because, I'll be the first to admit it, I am the biggest whimp!


6. I have turned into the biggest bawler (as in cry) in the last six months. Seriously! The littlest things set me off. I know, I am confused as well.


7. Lastly, ummmm...I was hit by a carpet roll in eighth grade. True story!


Well that is all. I hope you feel like you know me a little bit better. And please do not judge me for the shopaholic thing.

No one is perfect. :)

However, if you see me shopping in a clothing store, please feel free to steer me away....Anyways, moving on....

Here are my 7, P.S. Yes they are all my friends and I think that they are all very good, creative bloggers, and I am excited to share them with you. They are the blogs that make me laugh and cry...and that's creative right? Right....Anyways, moving on...again :)....Now, here are my 7:

Enjoy!

No comments: