Wednesday, October 7, 2009

::in response to "that kid's" blog::

This post is in response to this blog.

I don't want you to change your opinion of the "dear friend." Indeed, that is not the purpose of this post. I do, however, want you to hear the other side of the story. I was there, I saw it all happen.

Yes, dear friend did say that they would watch the lab, but NOWHERE did Kelsha say to not let anybody sit in her chair.

Did anyone have a question that was unanswered by dear friend in the lab?

I submit that no one did.


For all dear friend knew this poor, confused stranger could have been one of Kelsha's friends who needed to use her account. How would dear friend have known?


Hence since dear friend did not know...dear friend did not ask the stranger to move.


Looking back dear friend thinks that it was all a conspiracy anyways. This stranger comes into the English Lab, looks for a computer that already has an account open, and then prints off assignment whilst the victim is still M.I.A., then makes dear friend a victim by association as well.


If this is the case dear friend would not have been able to stop this stranger from doing his evil deeds and should be forgiven by the victim....(Kelsha.) Since they are both victims together...


But dear friend also would like to say that he/she feels bad that Kelsha now has some print-outs missing from her account...

3 comments:

Kelsha said...

I must say your argument is very valid dear fr..er I mean Krista. We are all a victim of that strange boy. What can one do against such reckless boldness?

Trisha said...

You guys are so funny!

Cody said...

haha. lol to all of this