Friday, August 28, 2009

::the first week of school::

One of the longest weeks of the semester is officially OVER...or at least it's Friday...so officially ALMOST OVER!!! Do you find that the first weeks of school is always the longest? Why is this? Shouldn't it be the fastest because we are getting used to a new schedule?...or maybe that's why it's the longest...

Anyways...kinda long but good. Things that have kept me busy....

  • class...blah...
  • Editor...did you know I edit papers??? For money???
  • PRSSA meeting
  • Work at JC Penney...also blah...
  • High Stakes Bingo :)
  • and our Bring Your Own Cereal Party...way fun...
  • LOTS of homework...yeah...I don't want to talk about it...
  • chatting with my awesome roommates...I LOVE living with people I have lived with before...it's comforting...
  • figuring out my life...not so fun...

Also seeing people I haven't seen in FOREVER. That's pretty cool as well.

Things I need to do this weekend:

  • unpack FINALLY (sorry roommates...)
  • homework...yeah...I really, really don't want to talk about it.
  • contact teachers for PRSSA
  • work at JC Penney
  • laundry...yuck...
  • clean :)

Let's see if I can get it all done, eh?

No comments: