Monday, August 24, 2009

::first day of school...aka today::

Can I just say blah? I am not really excited for school...but, I kinda am. Does that make sense? Probably not. I think I'm just excited to see all my friends that I haven't seen all summer.

I am bored. I came up to campus at 8:00 A.M. to get some things done and apply for a job...and I'm done sooner than expected. These are the things that have kept me busy for the last couple hours.

-surfing the web
-keeping in touch with friends through friends
-eating a slice of bread
-getting blisters on my feet
-leisurely browsing the crowded bookstore
-walking to the english building
-getting more blisters on my feet
-talking to Cody and Kelsha and Chessie (shout out!) in the English Lab
-writing in my blog

And can I just point out that it is raining? Isn't that a sign or something that this semester will not go well for me? I don't know.

I'm not sure I like campus with people on it. I've spent all summer seeing campus uncrowded. And now people keep running into me. Pretty sure I have bruises.

But it is nice to see all my friends! :)

Later! And have a great first day of school...whenever it is for you.

2 comments:

Chess said...

I love shout-outs, and I loved seeing you! And boo Cody... did he show up right after I left? Hope the blisters aren't too bad!

Cody said...

I second that blah. I love our cute little English clique with our blogs and stuff. We are so cool. Sorry about the bruises and blisters.