Monday, March 30, 2009

::i have the fever::

JAZZ FEVER!!! That is!


For those of you who don't know me, I love the Jazz! I think that they are AWESOME! I went to the game Saturday night against the Pheonix Suns and it was way fun. I love watching Derron Williams take over the game, it gets my adrenaline pumping.
There is nothing like a really close Jazz game to get your heart rate up, especially when the Jazz win. Which they did!

2 comments:

Leon said...

I can think of a few things that get my heart rate up better than a close Jazz game...
1) running
2) walking, for that matter...
3) Fable II on XBOX Live
4) Taken
5) Pan's Labyrinth

Etc. etc. etc. You get the idea....

krista said...

They may get your heart rate up better...but none of these things are as exciting as a Jazz game!