Oh yeah, and they count as 40% of my final grade.
No big deal.
Nothing really seems to be going right, but that's okay, next week will be better. I hope so, anyway.
Next item:
I went and saw the new James Bond movie last weekend, and I was a little disappointed. I think what ruined it for me was how it ended. I also did not like how Bond didn't care how many people he killed...he basically went on a killing spree for half the movie. Anyhoo, I won't give anything away though. However, let me know what you think if you happened to see it...
3 comments:
Yeah I saw it opening night, and I felt really let down. It wasn't nearly as good as Casino Royale. It was supposed to pick up where the previous movie left off and wrap things up, but it didn't wrap anything up. It was mostly just Bond being depressed about Vesper, and then getting caught up in a totally unrelated evil plot that he had to foil. I was also left wanting by the ending. The new Bond is no bueno.
Yeah, I thought the same thing. I just thought the plot was...well there really wasn't one.
I don't remember there being any unspoken rule saying that this movie was supposed to wrap up anything from Casino Royale. I truly enjoyed the new bond. It kept me on the edge of my seat and I felt his depression about vespa => killing spree was completely justified. The plot (or lack thereof) did have to do with the previous movie, since he was looking for things that dealt with Vespa and who her bf worked for. Hmmm... Sorry to disagree on so many levels with you guys! :) PS I agree that it was no Casino Royale, but c'mon, that task is nigh impossible.
Post a Comment