Monday, November 24, 2008

::weekend in review::

Hey so this weekend was a pretty good one. In spite of the fact that I had to work for most of it. But hey, that's life. So here is my weekend in review.

Friday:
Get done with school. Yay! It's the weekend! Take the South Campus Express home and take a short nap. (I know that was kinda anti-climactic, but none the less, naps are still way nice!) Then I got ready my job at JC Penny. I go into work and Brian is working with me! Brian is my married friend and I rarely get to work with him. Then Brian's wife and his cute kids came in to visit which was also really fun. They have the cutest cheeks ever! They are a very cute family. And apparently I have a fettish with the word 'cute.' :)

Saturday:
Get up early to go to work, again. (I know this is getting redundent, but I did say that I had to work for most of the weekend.) Work was way busy, customers are starting their christmas shopping. The store was, of course, a mess! But during store hours it is almost pointless to straighten because as soon as its done someone will come and wreak havoc on my nice, neat, organized piles of clothes, sometimes they don't even wait until I'm done. Any hoo, but I got to work with my friends Megan, Brittny, and Kayleigh. They are awesome! And work always goes by faster when I work with them.

Saturday Night:
TWILIGHT!!! I went to see the movie Twilight Saturday night and I could not believe how long the line was. Just to give an idea of how long it was it went out past the ticket office, past the parking lot, out to the road, and down the sidewalk! That is a long line! Finally they let everyone into the theatre and the movie starts...

I have to say I wasn't all that impressed with it. It's like there are some parts that almost take off and then it just comes crashing in on itself. Overall, I think it was just an okay movie for me. I won't give anything away though in case there are some who have not seen it yet...but if you have seen it I would like to hear your opinion about it.

Sunday:
Church was really good as always. Sacrament was awesome because my bishop and his wife spoke. Really good talks.

And that was my weekend. Overall it was a good one although it consisted mostly of work. This week is Thanksgiving Break! Wahoo! :)

3 comments:

Kendall Laws said...

Krista! You forgot to mention how sacrament meeting was even more exceptional because you sat with sooooooooo many friends on the shortest bench in the chapel!

Unknown said...

So Twilight wasn't all that great, huh... I haven't read the books, but it didn't really look great to me, and I am sort of a movie buff. I will see it eventually because Suzanne wants to see it. That's my life...

Chess said...

I shall add to Kendall's comment: You also forgot to mention how amazing the musical number especially because one of the people singing was in the best project group you've ever or will ever have! Haha jk! :) How did your boyfriend like the movie?