So I am now in the library trying to study and I feel like my fingers are frozen to the keyboard...Why does it get so cold in the library? Nobody really knows. The only thing I know is that even when the air is frigid and the ground covered in snow, the library vents keep blowin cold air around the library.
The person to my left is also having troubles typing. Apparently, I am not the only one who can barely type because of early signs of hypothermia in my fingers. They may have to be removed if I stay here much longer. I wonder what my professor would say to this excuse of why I won't have my paper done by tomorrow...
:)
1 comment:
Oh goodness, you are right! I was on the third floor of the library and I was FREEZING! Then I went to the basement where it dropped like forty degrees. That place is awful! And I just watched Twilight today. I won't say anything about it, but I'm pretty sure everyone in the theater hated me. :)
Post a Comment