- Holly Brook
- Jeremy Fisher
- Mindy Smith
I have also found some terrible ones. Anyways, maybe they aren't really terrible, as much as they just aren't my thing.
I have decided to post some reviews on my music.
This weeks review, Kaeli:
I checked out her cd this week. I was intrigued because it's singer/songwriter which is TOTALLY my thing. But...oh man, it was not good.Her lyrics kind of sounded really high schooly, and not in a charming Taylor Swift way. This is mostly unfortunate because she is gorgeous and has a great voice, but I feel like the words aren't really hers.
In short. She's trying too hard. Definitely not my thing.
Here is one of her songs. You may listen to it if you like and give me your opinion on it. But I will not blame you if you choose to pass.
1 comment:
i thought it was alright...
luvs!
Post a Comment