
is hard. I'm not sure why it's so hard. I feel I can never really grasp whatever it is I'm doing. Homework, work, living life in general...etc.
It seems that I have a million things I need to be doing, a zillion things I should be doing, and about a trillion things I want to do.
I guess the end of it is I just feel overwhelmed ALL THE TIME...and it's exhausting. And, when exhausted, I tend to snap at people,whether I know them or not, get really irritated for no specific reason, get really angry over the tiniest, insignificant thing, and get really down on myself for not being a better person.
Right now you may be thinking to yourself something like, "whoa, this girl is crazy." Aaaaannnnnd you are probably right.
I am sorry if you have been a victim of my exhaustion/grumpiness/snappiness. Or if you are overwhelmed/exhausted yourself, I am sorry, I definitely know how you feel.
I hate this feeling. Hopefully it will let up in a couple weeks.
6 comments:
Girl I TOTALLY understand where you are coming from! I too wish I knew why life is so hard, but alas, I still don't know! Hang in there :-)
I think you are doing a pretty good job handling your life.
Krista, I know EXACTLY how you feel. I'm totally with you girl! Maybe one day our lives will be less overwhelming and hectic so that we can do those trillion things we want to do. Hope things go better for you!
Oh I know the feeling. I got some great advice from a dear friend a little bit ago, it's not a cure, but it helps: "It'll all be okay in the end--if it's not okay, it's not the end."
I just love you! The End
-Moose
I'm catching up on your blog and in so doing catching up on your life! I miss you! :)
Post a Comment