Can you believe it's Monday? And can you believe it's the 4th week of school!!! I sure can't. Seems like it should still be summer and I should still be planning vacations and stuff. Sure is hard getting back into the swing of things. After I read this girl's post I was thinking how hard it really is...Staying up late hanging out with people/doing homework, getting up early to do homework, working, grocery shopping, cooking your own food (I never realized what a pain that is until I moved away from home...thanks mom!), doing laundry (also a pain), walking up the hill, FYI...walking up the hill in winter is 10x's worse!
Anyway, just a few thoughts...
1 comment:
Thanks for the shout-out! It's way hard to balance everything so you don't burn out. I can't believe it's the 4th week, I felt like today was an entire week. Haha!
Post a Comment