Wednesday, January 26, 2011

::american idol thoughts::

Just a few thoughts...

Joe (radio voice):
1. hmmm....

Girl whose name I can't pronounce (or write):
1. You have verrry pretty eyes
2. GUUURRLLL, PLEASE! Shave those pits before you go on National TV, especially if you are wearing that!
3. (Thanks!)
4. You have a beautiful voice.

Thia Nangia, or something...like that:
1. You are very young,
2. but have a very cool, modern voice.
3. I peg you as one of the top 20.

Nathanial Jones:
1. NO, he is NOT a hippie! Hippies believe in SEX, and my dad does NOT believe in that!
2. Okay, honey.
3. Take your terrible singing voice and please go home to your eunuch father,
4. k?

Mason:
1. ....
2. um....
3. ....k,

Natalie:
1. You are cute
2. and smart (white house intern),
3. and have a beautiful, unique voice
4. aaaaannnndddd...You definitely got a round house punch to the face from Randy Jackson
5. I like you.

Hayley Rienehart:
1. I love your curly hair!
2. Uh oh, tried out once...didn't make it?
3. Okay, told to come back...
4. My man, Steven Ty, likes you.
5. Randy likes you,
6. J. Lo likes you,
7. Welcome to Hollywood!

Ty Wan (Taiwan?):
1. You GIVE them you, brother.
2. Yeah!
3. Twistin!
4. You are IN!
5. Uh, huh, and you're dad told you so...I'm sure that's never happened before.
6. And mom had...a charlie horse? mid excited leap...k

Steve - CPA:
1. The Man Who Can't Be Move song choice
2. Actually pulled it off.
3. 3 yeses, you are in!
4. I'm excited for you CPA Steve.
5. Tear.

Bernicka Patterson:
1. Hmmm, you know sometimes it's not the nervousness that is making you sound bad...
2. just sometimes...
3. I'm with you Steven Ty. She is not ready. Probably will never be.
4. Oh no, you DI'nt.
5. Yup you DI'n't get in because of your looks, not because your voice sounds like nails on a chalk board.
6. That's it. Let it be recorded that YOU rejected HOLLYWOOD. Hollywood did NOT reject you.

Albert Rogers the THIRD:
1. Luther AND USHER...?
2. We shall see...
3. The tucked in shirt is not a good look for you...
4. Oh my...
5. Steven Ty, I'm not sure it's American Idol either....I'm actually not sure what it was...
6. Yes, Randy. Thank you! It was terrible!

Scott Dangerfield:
1. You have an awesome sense of humor.
2. OMG, and the voice of an angel.
3. I love you.
4. Top 20 for sure.
5. Yes, Jenny from the block, he is my favorite too.

Meeaygan(Megan) Frasiers:
1. You may have just ruined the GB Packers for me.
2. ...and presenting...."Baby" by Justin Beiber, an operatic version, lucky for you I am not a fan, or else you would have just ruined one more thing.
3. huh...
4. and moving on.

Alyson Jados:
1. Apparently, you could be one of Steven Ty's....nope...
2. What do you like to sing?
3. Um...Rock 'n roll
4. And girl, you did.
5. "Dream On", pretty good.
6. Welcome to Hollywood!...?
7. You're fate lies in Steven Ty's hands...
8. Looks like a YES! However, it was very close to a dream on (pun very intended)

Chris Medina:
1. Oh, sad.
2. You ARE THE MAN! If you don't know the story, LOOK IT UP HERE! You won't regret it. Promise
3. I adore you already
4. AND you can sing.
5. I LOVE YOU
6. Top 20. You are SOOOO cool.

No comments: