I had to work on a farm for everything I had. Scrubbing pigs, shearing sheep, and chasing chickens.
Any extra money we had went to buying food for the livestock and perhaps a penny candy for dear suzy lee and her lame leg. (though I don't know why we did. She couldn't taste it on account of her loosing all her taste buds around 3 months of age)
Why, for a hundred dollars we could buy back the family farm!
3 comments:
I definitely think you should get one...your life will be so much richer even if your pocketbook is poorer!
Kids these days!
I had to work on a farm for everything I had. Scrubbing pigs, shearing sheep, and chasing chickens.
Any extra money we had went to buying food for the livestock and perhaps a penny candy for dear suzy lee and her lame leg. (though I don't know why we did. She couldn't taste it on account of her loosing all her taste buds around 3 months of age)
Why, for a hundred dollars we could buy back the family farm!
... :)
What the...Kelsha what are you talking about...you never fed suzy lee...or your livestock...and you have an iPod...
Post a Comment