Wednesday, May 13, 2009

::i ♥ deseret industries::

Yesterday was a great day for me!!! I have been looking for a good candle holder to hold my lovely Bath & Body Works candle. But I had some preconceived notions that this little candle holder needed to have. It needed to be black, cute, and, of course, cheap. (I am a poor college student after all.)

I never found one that I liked for the price that I liked. All the ones I found were over $20, at least. But then I took a trip to the D.I. to see if they had anything I could use....and...guess what I found!!!

A cute, black iron candle holder...for .50 cents!!!

This was a great find, and it looks very cute sitting in mine and Jalene's living room. It's very exciting. :)

1 comment:

Chess said...

I love it when everything works out that way!